NEUBIE Device Therapy
The NEUBIE (Neuro-Bio-Electric Stimulator) is an innovative approach to e-stim therapy that gives private practice owners a competitive advantage by identifying and treating the neurological functions of patients so they heal faster, recover faster and return to pre-injury functionality faster!
Add a massive differentiator to your practice with these benefits:
- Maintain or increase ROM
- Increase local blood circulation
- Prevent atrophy, reducing spasms
- Prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis after surgery
- Manage or relieve of chronic pain
- Manage post-surgical & post-traumatic acute pain
What is the NEUBIE Device?
The most advanced e-stim therapy ever introduced to the physical therapy market, the NEUBIE challenges traditional methods to assess the root cause of muscle dysfunction and optimize neurological function.
Why Physical Therapists Should Add the NEUBIE to Their Practice
- It is THE device proven to add incredible cash-pay revenue to your clinic
- It provides a considerable differentiator from your competition
- It delivers impressive ROI results right away
- It’s easy to train your staff quickly to become experts
- Patients typically see results after just the first session
- Happy patients go on to become a key referral source
Everything You Need to Get Started with the NEUBIE
Discover the benefits & statistics that reveal the impact, ROI and stories of the PT Owners who use the NEUBIE.
NEUBIE Electrical Stimulation Works
The NEUBIE is unlike any electrical stimulation device you or your patients have ever experienced. NeuPTtech often refers to it as a “‘limitless pill” for your neuromuscular system. The NEUBIE is a proprietary Pulsed Direct Current Device that is not a modality, but more accurately, an entire system that has the power to identify areas of the body where there is a disconnect between the nervous system and muscles with 100% accuracy. There is also strong evidence that the NEUBIE can reset the autonomic nervous system, resulting in breakthroughs in pain and dysfunction in ways that traditional treatment methods cannot.