Deliver Better Patient Outcomes with Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Therapy
Get a real-time assessment of your patients' nervous system state with a non-invasive, 5-minute HRV diagnostic procedure that outlines a picture of their wellness and recovery capacity by gaining biofeedback from electrical activity of the heart.
Ready to add innovative, cash-pay technology to your practice?
- Help patients understand how their body responds to triggers
- Expose the link between stress, pain, mood and injuries
- Identify overuse injuries before they happen
- Predict training response (high or low intensity)
- Convert PT patients into cash-paying optimal health patients to continue wellness training
- VIEW OUR CLINICAL HRV SYSTEM
What is Heart Rate Variability (HRV)?
HRV measures the variance in time between individual heart beats controlled by the autonomic nervous system, including the sympathetic nervous system controlling the body’s “fight or flight” response and the parasympathetic nervous system controlling the “rest and digest” response.
Discover incredible ways to improve patient care and business revenue!
- HRV for Physical Therapy Helps Diagnose and Develop Smarter Treatment Plans
- HRV and NEUBIE Master Reset: Concussion Case Study￼ – NeuPTTech
- How Modern Clinicians are Measuring Biological Age Using HRV
- How HRV Improves Your NEUBIE Plan of Care – NeuPTTech
- Are You Screening Your Patients for Heart Rate Variability (HRV)?
- Unleash the Power of HRV to Elevate Your Practice and Patient Wellbeing
- Help Patients Achieve Optimal Health with the NeuPT HRV System – NeuPTTech
Why Physical Therapists Should Add a Clinical HRV System to Their Practice
- It provides a cash-pay optimal health assessment service for your clinic
- It helps differentiate you from your competition
- It works as a way to help patients “monitor their batteries”
- It reduces stress levels while increasing overall health and mental function
- Once the body’s triggers are identified, PEMF therapy can restore balance
- Satisfied patients turn into a great referral source